Work program includes synchronous and asynchronous high voltage machines, single phase, and three-phase machines with short connecting and ring rotor.
The program overhaul of low voltage rotating electrical machines (synchronous and asynchronous) includes:
* Fabrication and replacement of stator and rotor coils regardless of the type of winding, type of machinery and temperature class.
* Repair or rotor cage fabrication
* Pre-packing tin metal of the stator and rotor
* Control of mechanical systems
* Replacement of damaged parts with the original parts or fabrication of new parts (shafts, bearing shields, fans, secretory cases, docking plates, sliding rings, etc.)